Strawberry Days 2013
“Berried Treasure,” will be the official theme for Strawberry Days June 16 through 22, 2013. The Strawberry Days Committee, headed up by Betty Memmott, have announced the upcoming events for the celebration.
Miss Pleasant Grove Pageant
2013 Miss Pleasant Grove and her 4 attendants. L-R; Nicole Tucker (4th attend.), Lexady Burke (3rd attend.), Lauren Wilson (queen), Melanie Porter (1st attend.) and Melissa Cook (2nd attend.)
For this year’s festivities (l-r) Grand Marshall Jeniel Fugal, St. Days chair Betty Memmott and Ann Fisher
Photos From Last Year
Events and Schedule:
Wednesday June 19: $11 adults, Children 10 years and under free with adult
Thursday June 20: $13 adult, $5 child
Friday: All seats $13
Saturday: All seats $13
Fireworks at the rodeo will be on Wednesday and Saturday nights this year.
Prices are subject to change.
The Miss Pleasant Grove Royalty invites all young ladies ages 3-11 to a
“Strawberry Day’s Princess Party”
Download the Application Here
Thursday June 21st.
There will be two sessions: 10:00-12:00 and 12:30-2:30.Come enjoy lunch and lots of activities, entertainment and fun! All Princesses will receive a beautiful Rhinestone Tiara and fun surprises! Lunch will be served
Register at Pleasant Grove Recreation Center. Cost is $20.00 for each Princess!
Strawberry Princess T shirt: $6.00 extra
Sign up deadline is Friday June 15th
Come and Discover the Princess Within
The parade will be held on Saturday, 22nd at 10:00 am
The parade route will begin at Pleasant Grove High School, (700 East 200 South.) All entries will enter at the bottom of the High School parking lot, off of Locust Avenue (approximately 450 E 250 S). Then travel west down 200 South to 100 East. Turn Left go 1 block, turn right, go 1 block then turn right onto Main street. Travel North down Main street to Center Street. Turn left and travel West down center until the railroad tracks. Turn right after the railroad tracks into the parking lots available. All horse trailers are encouraged and welcome to park at the Eagles building on 600 West. Do not encourage people on horses to cross State Street and ride to the rodeo grounds. This is too dangerous!
- No one will be allowed to drive up the staging area of the parade except the actual entries. This also includes all parents dropping off their dancers, karate kids, decorating cars, people dropping off water bottles etc. Parents will not be allowed to drive into the line-up staging area.
- Nothing can be thrown from an entry. Please notify all participants of this rule. We encourage you to walk along the sides and hand it out flyers, candy etc. but no throwing. No waterguns, or ballooning. Please don’t throw anything for your safety and liability as well as those of the viewers.
- If your entry requires dancing, karate, cheering etc. please plan your routines in a manner that has constant forward motion. There will be no stopping for unloading, performing a routine and starting again. This will cut down on the complaint of gaps as well, insure the safety of your participants during loading and unloading. Officers will exit any entries not complying at the nearest corner.
- There will be no vehicles larger than a truck pulling a small trailer. No 18 wheel vehicles.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to screen and either accept or reject any entry. Failure to comply with the rules of the parade may result in your dismissal from the parade.
- Businesses you are not entered in the parade until we receive your entry fee. $100.00 for all businesses located outside of Pleasant Grove. Official sponsors of the Strawberry Days Celebration will also have their fee wavied! If you do not have a Pleasant Grove business license it will cost $100.00
Be lined up ready to go by 9:15am
Bands please pull your buses to the front of the Pleasant Grove High School 700 E 200 S to unload and prepare.
If you have any questions please contact