Learn computer programming at your own pace. This course has a scheduled class time with lecture but is designed to let someone learn entirely on their own if they choose.There are prepared lecture videos and documents to watch and read. These can take the place of lectures and should teach everything needed to complete homework assignments.
- No age limit – anyone is welcome (more targeted at adults or older teenagers)
- The course is available at programming.reedcwilson.com
- Attendee will not need to bring laptops to the class because the weekly instruction will not require it, but they will need access to a computer on their own time to complete assignments.
- Self-paced but with weekly instruction to go over the topics for those who want more structure.
- Every Wednesday for 8 weeks – two weeks per lesson
7:00 – 8:00: instruction
8:00 – 8:15: questions
Teacher: Reed Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pleasant Grove City Library
10 signed up so far.
Event date is past