Pleasant Grove Traffic School
The Pleasant Grove Police Department is offering Traffic School. Traffic School is held in the Keith Christeson Theater at the Pleasant Grove City Library, 30 East Center Street.
Register at the Pleasant Grove Police Department, 87 East 100 South
Mon – Thurs 8:00 – 4:30 p.m. Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 p.m.
For questions contact (801)922-4520.
Upon completion, the citation will be dismissed and the case closed. To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- You must pay the cost of the citaiton and the additional $60 traffic school fee at the time of registration
- Your citation may not be a result of a Traffic Accident.
- Your citation must be for a moving violation. Speeding citations in excess of 20 mph and School Zone violations are not eligible for Traffic School registration.
- You must not have attended Traffic School in Pleasant Grove within the last 6 months.
- Your citation must not involve the use of alcohol or drugs in any way.
- You must have a valid driver's license at the time of the citation.
- Drivers under 18 require a parent or legal guardian signature on the Plea In Abeyance at the time of registration.
You have 14 days from the date of the citation to register IN PERSON for Traffic School. Telephone registration WILL NOT be accepted.