NOTICE OF MEETING
PLEASANT GROVE CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Pleasant Grove City Council will hold a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 in City Council Chambers, 86 East 100 South, Pleasant Grove, Utah. This is a public meeting and anyone interested is invited to attend and comment.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 3. OPENING REMARKS
- 4. APPROVAL OF MEETING’S AGENDA
- 5. CONSENT ITEMS: (Consent items are only those which have been discussed beforehand, are non-controversial and do not require further discussion)
- a. City Council and Work Session Minutes:
No minutes to approve
- To consider approval of Change Order No. Two and Application for Payment No. Two (Final Payment) to Delta Service Electric, LLC. For the Fugal Well – Electrical Installation project.
- To consider approval of Payment No 1. to SIRQ Construction for the Grove Subdivision Phase I Storm Drain Project .
- To consider approval of Nathan and Janelle Gerber and Glenna M’Li Hoki as members of the Beautification and Shade Tree Commission.
- e. To consider approval of paid vouchers (August 23, 2012)
- f. To consider for approval of Payment No. 4 and Change Order No. 3 for the Manila Culinary Water Company Disconnect to Titan Contruscotrs.
- 6. OPEN SESSION
- 7. BUSINESS:
- Public Hearing to consider for approval a final plat for Maple Grove Apartments, a 72-unit apartment development, located at approximately 400 East 600 South in the Medium Multiple Residential (RM-7) Zone. (STRING TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young
- Public Hearing to consider for approval a site plan for Maple Grove Apartments located at approximately 400 East 600 South in the Medium Multiple Residential (RM-7) Zone. (STRING TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young
- c. To consider a Resolution (2012-049) declaring the City Council’s intent to permanently close and abandon the portion of 600 South from 350 East to 400 East. (STRING TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Engineer Lewis
- Continued Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-21) amending the Pleasant Grove City Municipal Code Section 10-19-7 to allow schools to sell advertisement banners for businesses along their fences and providing for an effective date. (CITY WIDE) (Continued from the August 17, 2012 meeting) Presenter: Director Young
- Public Hearing to consider an Ordinance (2012-23) for approval and adoption of the proposed Roadway Capital Facilities Plan and Impact Fees for the City-wide Service Area in Pleasant Grove City. (CITY WIDE IMPACT) Presenter: Director Lundell
f. To consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-050) authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreemetn with Geneva Rock Prodicts, INC (GRP) and executing the Notice of Award pn the 2012 Street Preservation - Micro Surfacing Project. Presenter: Engineer Lewis
- 8. NEIGHBORHOOD AND STAFF BUSINESS
- 9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL BUSINESS
- 10. SIGNING OF PLATS:
- 11. REVIEW CALENDAR
- 12. APPROVE PURCHASE ORDERS
- 13. ADJOURN
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING:
I certify that the above notice and agenda was posted in three public places within the Pleasant Grove City limits. Agenda also posted on State (http://pmn.utah.gov) and City websites (www.plgrove.org).
Posted by: Kathy T. Kresser, City Recorder
Date: August 31, 2012
Time: 4:00 p.m.
*NOTE: If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to disability need assistance in understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City Recorder, 801-785-5045, forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.