NOTICE OF MEETING
PLEASANT GROVE CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Pleasant Grove City Council will hold a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 in City Council Chambers, 86 East 100 South, Pleasant Grove, Utah. This is a public meeting and anyone interested is invited to attend and comment.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 3. OPENING REMARKS
- 4. APPROVAL OF MEETING’S AGENDA
- 5. CONSENT ITEMS: (Consent items are only those which have been discussed beforehand, are non-controversial and do not require further discussion)
- a. City Council and Work Session Minutes:
City Council Work Session Minutes for August 14, 2012
City Council Work Session Minutes for September 25, 2012
- To consider the approval of pay estimate #3 for Jordan Valley Construction for the Grove Creek and Battle Creek Drainage Structures project.
- c. To consider for approval Pay Estimate #5 and Change Order #4 for Titan Contractors, LLC for the Manila Culinary Water Company Disconnect Project.
- d. To consider approval of paid vouchers (October 10, 2012)
- 6. OPEN SESSION
- 7. BUSINESS:
- Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-24) fixing and prescribing a policy for Impact Fees for Roadway Facilities; establishing an service area for purposes of equitable distribution of roadway impact fees; and other related matters; and providing for an effective date. (CITY WIDE) Presenter: Director Lundell
- Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-25) adopting an update to the 2009 Transportation Capital Facilities Plan. The updates include using current unit pricing of materials and services; removing projects that have been completed; using 2011 Average Daily Traffic Volumes; and other miscellaneous modifications and providing for an effective date. (CITY WIDE) Presenter: Engineer Lewis
- Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-26) declaring Pleasant Grove City’s intent to permanently abandon a 9324 square foot road right-of-way located at approximately 400 East from 300 South to 420 South along the east side of Grant Wilson’s property (parcels #03:012:0035 and #03:012:0036). (OLD FORT NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Engineer Lewis
- To consider the request of Jarom Pueblo for final plat approval for Larsen Acres Plat C located at approx. 120 East 1280 North in the RR (Rural Residential) Zone. (BIG SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young
- To consider the request of DMB Investments LLC for final plat approval for Grove Subdivision Phase II located at approx. 2000 West Pleasant Grove Blvd. in the Grove Zone. (SAM WHITE’S LANE NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young
- To consider the request of DMB Investments LLC for final plat approval for Grove Creek Center Commercial Subdivision located at approx. 2162 Grove Parkway in the Grove Zone. (SAM WHITE’S LANE NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young
- To consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-057) authorizing the Mayor Pro-Tem to sign a purchase agreement with Heber Valley Bank to purchase a .96 acre piece of real property located at approximately 980 West 220 South and providing for an effective date. (GROVE ZONE) Presenter: Engineer Lewis
- To consider for approval 7-Eleven’s request for an off-premise beer license for their newly acquired ownership of Walker’s #521, located at 715 South Main. Presenter: Attorney Petersen
- 8. NEIGHBORHOOD AND STAFF BUSINESS
- 9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL BUSINESS
- 10. SIGNING OF PLATS:
- 11. REVIEW CALENDAR
- 12. EXECUTIVE SESSION to discuss the character, professional competence, or PHYSICAL or mental health of an individual (UCA 52-4-205 (1)(a))
- 13. ADJOURN
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING:
I certify that the above notice and agenda was posted in three public places within the Pleasant Grove City limits. Agenda also posted on State (http://pmn.utah.gov) and City websites (www.plgrove.org).
Posted by: Kathy T. Kresser, City Recorder
Date: October 12, 2012
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Public Hearing Notices were published in the Daily Herald September 28, 2012
*NOTE: If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to disability need assistance in understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City Recorder, 801-785-5045, forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.